12 January 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas was so fun this year... I didn't get many pictures from Christmas morning, but here are a few.

One of my favorites is seeing the kiddos' faces when they come into the living room...






I finally got the BYU sweatshirt that I've wanted forever!!!


Brett with one of his three new Boston hats... :)


After we opened presents we went to my parents' house for breakfast and ended up staying there the whole day. The kids, well EVERYONE actually, enjoyed playing the Wii. We took it over with a couple games and the fishing game was the most played... 6 HOURS! I think everyone (even my dad) had their turn and it was fun to play with everyone... Also, my dad made the BEST ham ever! He has come up with the yummiest recipe and perfected it with this one. It was delicious! We had a wonderful, relaxing day... I wish more were like Christmas Day. I love being with family.

0 comments: