05 July 2009

LOVE STORY (Taylor Swift) meets VIVA LA VIDA (Coldplay) - Piano Cello - by Jon Schmidt

Okay... I think I'm the last to have heard this, but if not, you have go to check out this youtube video (the title to this post is a link to it!). After my mom told me about this and played it for me Friday night, I think I've listed to it over 100 times! I've been working all morning today and have kept it playing repeatedly. (Sorry, Brett, it is probably driving you crazy!!!)

It has been a long time since a song has moved me like this... he is an AMAZING pianist and hearing stuff like this makes me wish I wouldn't have given up the piano after seven years of lessons...

I can't wait for this to come out on iTunes, hopefully we won't have to wait much longer!

ENJOY!

3 comments:

Coatsy's said...

I love it.......

Sonya Peterson said...

I love that. it is beautiful. thanks for sharing

Trent and Lindsie said...

I love that song!!! So cool!