12 July 2009

SaN DiEgO!!!

Brock, Dallin and Bridger on the airplane heading to San Diego...
Trent lovin' Emersyn in the shuttle to pick up our cars...
Andi and Grandpa hangin' out at the beach...
Andi and I at the beach...
Brett, Shawn, Trent, Nate and Dad trying on COOL hats at the swap meet...

My WHOLE family -Mom, Dad, me, Brett, Brock, Bridger, Andi, Trent, Lindsie, Dallin, Cade, Paige, Nate, Emersyn, Shawn, Kailey and McCoy- went to San Diego for the weekend. Unfortunately Carter couldn't come because he had to work all weekend... :( The flights were SO open and Paige and Nate had been planning on going for the past couple weeks. They asked my parents to go and eventually everyone had the time off and was heading to SoCal. We stayed in Del Mar, which was about 15 minutes north of San Diego and it was beautiful. Priceline gave us a STEAL on the hotel rooms and car rental (like $50/night regularly $150 and $20/day for the car which was regularly $40/day) so it was a very cheap trip. We got in just before noon, so after we checked-in at the hotel and changed into our swimsuits we headed for food and went to the beach. We stayed there until about 5pm and then went back to get showered and ready for dinner. It was Trent's birthday and he wanted In-n-Out Burger, so we enjoyed dinner there. We went to a swap meet Saturday morning and then my family headed to the airport because I had to work Sunday :(. My family stayed until today and they had a great time yesterday evening and this morning! It was SO nice to have the flights be so open and be able to use my flight benefits for my whole family.

6 comments:

Miller Time said...

Looks like fun! I miss you guys. Can't wait to see you all at Dane's Bday. He is sooo excited!

Sonya Peterson said...

we went to San Diego also this month. It is really beautiful there. Looks like you had tons of fun.

Coatsy's said...

you guys look like you had so much fun.... not to be rude or anything, but i am sure glad your back... i love the picture of the guys with the hats on, it is totally all them...... love you

tammy said...

looks like a lot of fun! I wish my family could do that.

Trent and Lindsie said...

What a fun trip!! Thanks again. I can't believe we actually got everyone together :)

paigernate said...

oh so much fun! i am SUPER glad we were able to pull it all off! what a blast!!!