03 September 2009

Quick Update...

So, this is short and sweet, but a quick update on what is going on at our house...

Brock (finally) got in to Providence Hall, a charter school, and we are so excited! My boys have been on the wait list for over two years... Because Brock got in, Bridger has been moved from #333 on the general wait list to #19 on the sibling priority list. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before he can join Brock!

This weekend we are heading to St. George for a little get-a-way. I am running the Red Rock Relay Friday and Saturday, and then we'll be there, sitting by the pool, until Monday. We rented a house with our friends, the Millers (I am running the race with Whitney), so it should be SO fun. Brett and the kiddos are heading down tomorrow after school and will be there to cheer me on on Saturday. Bryan & Jenn, their kiddos, and Jim & Wendy are going to come down Saturday, so if the weather is nice hopefully we'll get to do some boating at Sand Hollow Sunday and Monday.

Other than that we've stayed pretty busy... Brett & I play co-ed softball, we've done a couple quick get-a-ways: a night up the canyon, a trip to the cabin, just trying to enjoy this weather to the fullest.

When we get back I think we'll have a couple quiet weeks until we head to Hawaii in October. We'll be there over Bridger's birthday and he is so excited!

I'll try to remember to take lots of pics this weekend and get them posted when we get back! Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Coatsy's said...

I'm so proud of you.... you are going to do great.... i wish i couldve come with ya, but with Calebs b-day and all.... but i have you in my thoughts... love you to the moon and back.....

Sonya Peterson said...

let me know how the race goes. that is exciting. i will be ready with my bags packed for the trip in oct :). i saw brock on thursday at the school. he looked so handsome in his uniform.

Trent and Lindsie said...

So glad the race went well...Congrats!! Brock said he loved his school> That is awesome!