12 January 2010

My Little Andi is 4 Years Old...

I cannot believe Andi is 4 already... it seems like a couple months ago she was a tiny baby. She is SO much fun and adds SO much to our lives. She is so animated and has the best facial expressions. She is constantly cracking us up! She loves her brothers so much, and surprisingly enough, they'll admit to how much they love her.

The week of her birthday I had training for work, so I was gone during the evenings. Brett didn't want to miss Andi opening her gifts and I didn't either, so he came home from work one afternoon and we both got to give them to her. I wish that I would have gotten a picture of some of her funny faces!



For her Birthday we took Chloe and Alicia to see Disney's The Princess and the Frog. The girls LOVED it and it was so fun to have a girls outing. Here is a picture of Andi (yes, she is holding her purse) before the movie. I cannot believe how much I love this little girl...

Waiting for the movie to start...

After the movie Alicia took Andi while I went to work and gave her this awesome set of Disney Princess Barbies. She LOVES these and plays with them all the time... Ariel is still her favorite princess...

3 comments:

Miller Time said...

I am commenting on all new posts. Happy Birthday Andi! She IS so cute!
Sounds like you had a great holiday.
But I must have blocked out the BYU-lover part of our friendship! Seriously?! I don't ever remember you being a BYU fan! I still love you though ;)

Coatsy's said...

happy birthday my little princess Andi... we did have lots of fun at the movie.. huh.... chloe and i love you to the moon and back... forever... i'm sure glad you love your dolls... when i saw them i knew they were perfect for you. oh and Andrea, i love you to the moon and back.... forever... i don't know what i would ever do without you and your family. you truely are my best friend :)

p.s its about time you updated...lol

Coatsy's said...

ok mama... time to update :)