18 September 2010

OkAy, oKaY...

I know it has been almost a year since I've posted, but I am going to try to be better so that my sister (love you, Paige) can keep up with what is going on in our little family.

We have been so busy this summer and have had a lot of fun. August was the best, but the busiest: Bear Lake, Lake Powell and then football started for Brock. I NEVER imagined how time consuming it would be. It is crazy, but so much fun and Brock is loving it!

We are trying to get a trip planned to visit Nate and Paige in November, so hopefully everything works out and we're able to go. This is their last year there and our boys want to go so bad! I'll get some pics of Bear Lake and Lake Powell posted soon...

2 comments:

paigernate said...

i am so glad you getting back on the bandwagon :) i am sure it is hard to find time to blog with three kiddos needing stuff. we are DYING for you guys to come out here!!!!!!!

Jadie said...

I am so happy to see you back!